Tuesday 23 June 2015

What Happens When You Marry A Computer Engineer

What Happens When You Marry A Computer Engineer:-----

Husband : (Returning late from work)
Good Evening darling…. I’m now logged in.

Wife: Have you brought the groceries?
Husband : Bad command or file name.

Wife: But I told you in the morning
Husband : Syntax Error. Abort?

Wife: What about my new TV?
Husband : Variable not found …

Wife: At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do some shopping.
Husband : Sharing Violation. Access denied…. !!!

Wife: Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you
just being funny..?
Husband : Too many parameters …

Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.
Husband : Data type mismatch.

Wife: You are useless.
Husband : It’s by Default …

Wife: What about your Salary?
Husband : File in use … Try later.

Wife: What is my value in the family.
Husband : Unknown Virus …

LoLoLoL :) So don’t every marry a computer engineer

No comments:

Post a Comment